WASHINGTON, March 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) today announced that the Company will present at the following investor conferences during the month of March:
Raymond James 33rd Annual Investor Conference The Company is scheduled to present on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 2:15 p.m. ET. A live webcast of this presentation can be accessible from the investor relations section of DuPont Fabros' website at www.dft.com and will be archived on the Company's website for seven days following the event. The conference is being held in Orlando, Florida on March 4 – March 7, 2012.
RBC Capital Markets' Datacenter & Telecom Infrastructure Investor Day The Company is scheduled to participate and hold one-on-one meetings on Thursday, March 8, 2012. The conference is being held in Boston, Massachusetts.
Citi 2012 Global Property CEO Conference The Company is scheduled to present on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 11:30 a.m. ET. A live conference call of this presentation can be accessed by calling 1-877-211-0500 (domestic) or 1-201-984-1145 (international) and entering Passcode 6043504. No replay of the presentation is offered for this event. The conference is being held in Palm Beach, Florida on March 11 – March 14, 2012.About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) and leading owner, developer, operator and manager of wholesale data centers. The Company's data centers are highly specialized, secure, network-neutral facilities used primarily by national and international Internet and enterprise companies to house, power and cool the computer servers that support many of their most critical business processes. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com. SOURCE Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV