Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE: CRI) announced today that Michael D. Casey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the 2012 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer Conference to be held at the Palace Hotel, New York City on Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 9:50 a.m. (EST).
To listen to a live broadcast of the presentation, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.carters.com.
About Carter's, Inc.
Carter’s, Inc. is a leading provider of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the
B’gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. The brands are also sold through more than 500 Company-operated stores and on-line at
www.oshkoshbgosh.com. The Company’s
Just One You,
Precious Firsts, and
Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, and its
Child of Mine brand is available at
Walmart. Carter’s is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV