As clinical trial sponsors increase their focus on reducing costs, accelerating studies and mitigating risk, contract research organizations (CROs) continue to look to Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) as a leading source of clinical development technology. Boston-area based CRO PROMETRIKA recently joined the Medidata Partner Program in order to increase sponsor access to its range of clinical research solutions.
- “CROs are under growing pressure to help sponsors make critical clinical and operational gains, which means viewing their research process holistically and delivering products and services that will enable them to reach the strategic goals for every pipeline,” said Graham Bunn, vice president of partnerships, Medidata Solutions. “Our partnership with PROMETRIKA reinforces both sponsor and CRO reliance on our technologies to transform the trial process, from concept to conclusion.”
After working with Medidata Rave on nearly 20 studies, PROMETRIKA joined Medidata’s Partner Program as a Medidata Services Partner and has committed to attain Rave accreditation in order to meet growing sponsor and site demand for Medidata Rave®, the industry’s leading electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management (CDM) system. With a strong focus on biostatistics and data management, as well as preparing FDA submissions, PROMETRIKA manages Phase I-IV trials across a range of therapeutic categories. In addition to Medidata’s market leadership, PROMETRIKA’s decision to partner with Medidata was also driven by Rave's standards-based approach to structured data, which allows for easy conversions of Rave-centric data into datasets for statistical analysis.
- “Medidata clearly understands the business and operational challenges faced by our customer base – new and established biotechs that are working on some of the most innovative research in the world,” said Dr. Miganush Stepanians, president and CEO of PROMETRIKA. “We chose Medidata as a partner not only for its experience and expertise across the clinical development process, but also for its ability to help us continue to provide the most leading-edge technologies to our sponsor customers.”
Connect with Medidata:
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: PROMETRIKA Adds Medidata Rave Services to Serve Booming Boston #Biotech Market: http://bit.ly/AbmTOp
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
About Medidata Solutions WorldwideMedidata Solutions is a leading global provider of SaaS clinical development solutions that enhance the efficiency of customers’ clinical trials. Medidata’s advanced solutions lower the total cost of clinical development by optimizing clinical trials from concept to conclusion: from study and protocol design, trial planning and budgeting, site negotiation, clinical portal, trial management, randomization and trial supply management, clinical data capture and management, safety events capture, medical coding to business analytics. Our diverse life science customer base spans biopharmaceutical companies, medical device and diagnostic companies, academic and government institutions, CROs and other research organizations, and includes more than 20 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies as well as organizations of all sizes developing life-enhancing medical treatments and diagnostics. About PROMETRIKA, LLC Founded in 2003 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, PROMETRIKA, LLC, is a contract research organization that offers a full range of integrated clinical research services to its pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients, including clinical trial management, clinical monitoring, data management, biostatistics, medical writing and regulatory submissions. PROMETRIKA's team has extensive expertise and experience in managing clinical trials, analyzing and interpreting medical data, and preparing new drug applications for US and European regulatory agencies in a broad range of therapeutic areas. Collectively, the PROMETRIKA team has managed more than 300 clinical trials, ranging from Phase 1 pharmacokinetic crossover trials to Phase 4 long-term multi-center studies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV