IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) will report its financial and operational results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 - the three months ended January 31st - for Monday, March 12, 2012 after market close. In a change from prior periods and in response to stockholder requests, management’s presentation will be followed by a live question and answer session with investors.
The second quarter 2012 earnings release will be filed on a Form 8-K and posted on the investor relations page of the IDT website ( www.idt.net/about/ir) as early as 5:00 PM ET on March 12 th. As in prior quarters, the earnings release will not be issued over a wire service.
IDT’s management will host a conference call at 6:00 PM ET on March 12 th to discuss financial and operational results, business outlook and strategy. The call will begin with management’s remarks followed by Q&A.
To participate in the Q&A, dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789 (from U.S.) or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and request the IDT Corporation call.A listen-only webcast will be available at http://services.choruscall.com/links/idt120312.html. The webcast will remain available in the ‘Investor Relations’ section of the IDT Corporation website ( www.idt.net/about/ir) for one year after the call. An audio replay will also be available one hour after the call concludes through March 20, 2012 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (conference code 10010286). About IDT Corporation: IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) through its IDT Telecom division, provides telecommunications and financial services. IDT Telecom’s retail products allow people to communicate and share financial resources around the world while its carrier services business is a global leader in wholesale voice termination. For more information, visit www.idt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV