Mr. McDonald added, "I want to acknowledge the effect that this announcement will have on some of our Sears associates. I appreciate the service they have given to Sears so far, and I thank them in advance for their assistance during the transition period ahead of us."
Sears has operated in Vancouver Pacific Centre and Ottawa Rideau Centre since 2000 and in Calgary Chinook Centre since 1965.
Sears Canada is a multi-channel retailer with a network that includes 196 corporate stores, 285 hometown dealer stores, 30 home services showrooms, over 1,700 catalogue merchandise pick-up locations, 108 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network. The Company also publishes Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at www.sears.ca.
SOURCE Sears Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV