Rochester Medical Corporation Stock Upgraded (ROCM)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- Although ROCM's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, ROCM has a quick ratio of 1.79, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 55.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -0.50% is in-line with the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, ROCHESTER MEDICAL CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.59 million or 388.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts