Northern Trust Corporation Stock Upgraded (NTRS)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 43.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for NORTHERN TRUST CORP is currently very high, coming in at 90.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.50% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1176.85% to $1,391.30 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NORTHERN TRUST CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 391.70%.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.05, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Capital Markets industry.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts