- Introduced its Equinox LC line of inverters for the light commercial solar market. The new LC product line will include four UL certified power ratings at 12kW, 16kW, 20kW and 24kW, and five CE certified power ratings at 8kW, 10kW, 13kW, 17kW and 20kW. The design provides a bi-polar, transformerless architecture incorporating the same system intelligence and advanced command and control capabilities that have made Satcon’s inverters the leader in the utility solar PV market. Satcon has installed over two gigawatts of its utility-scale inverter solutions worldwide in the last four years.
- Entered into a strategic sales and manufacturing partnership with Great Wall Computer Company, a majority-owned subsidiary of state-owned China Electronic Corporation. The non-exclusive five-year agreement positions Satcon to capitalize on the country’s estimated 14GW of utility-scale projects that are under development. An initial purchase of 60MWs of Satcon inventory is expected to be delivered by April, and will help to reduce the company’s current inventory levels.
- Announced cost reduction initiatives as part of a strategic plan to improve the company’s financial performance and align its global workforce and operations infrastructure. The company expects annual cost savings of approximately $15-$17 million once all actions are implemented by Q2 2012.
Satcon® Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.