True Religion Apparel, Inc. (Nasdaq:TRLG) announced today that Pete Collins, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Consumer and Retail Conference, to be held at the New York Palace, New York, NY.
The True Religion Apparel investor presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 7, 2012, at 2:20 p.m. E.T. The presentation will be webcast live and archived at www.truereligionbrandjeans.com. Visitors to the website should select the "Investor Relations" link to access the webcast.
A bout True Religion Apparel, Inc.
True Religion Apparel, Inc. is a growing, design-based jeans and jeans-related sportswear brand. The Company designs, manufactures and markets True Religion Apparel products, including its premium True Religion Brand Jeans. Its expanding product line, which includes high-quality, distinctive styling and fit in denim, sportswear, and licensed products, may be found in the Company’s branded retail and outlet stores as well as contemporary department stores and boutiques in 50 countries on six continents. As of December 31, 2011, the Company owned and operated 109 branded retail and outlet stores in the United States, five in the U.K, four in Germany, three in Canada, three in Japan and one in the Netherlands. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV