Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ: LUNA) announced today it will report its fourth quarter and full year financial results for the period ended December 31, 2011, in a conference call with investors. My Chung, president and chief executive officer, and Dale Messick, chief financial officer, will host the call on Thursday, March 8, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. (EST).
The investor conference call will be available via live webcast on the Luna Innovations website at www.lunainnovations.com under the tab “Investor Relations.” To participate by telephone, the domestic dial-in number is 866.713.8565 and the international dial-in number is 617.597.5324.
The participant access code is 21120821. Investors are advised to dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The webcast will be archived on the company’s website under “Webcasts and Presentations” for 30 days following the conference call.
About Luna Innovations:Luna Innovations Incorporated ( www.lunainnovations.com) focuses on sensing and instrumentation. Luna develops and manufactures new-generation products for the healthcare, telecommunications, energy and defense markets. The company's products are used to measure, monitor, protect and improve critical processes in a variety of markets. Through its disciplined commercialization business model, Luna has become a recognized leader in transitioning science to solutions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV