In today's remarks by management, we will primarily be discussing adjusted financial metrics as discussed and reconciled in yesterday's press release, 10-K and supporting schedules. In addition, we may make certain -- use of certain non-GAAP financial measures in this conference call. Also, a reconciliation of any non-GAAP financial measures not reconciled in these comments to the most comparable GAAP measure can be found in our earnings press release or 10-K and on the Investor Relations side of our website at mastec.com.
With us today, we have Jose Mas, our Chief Executive Officer; Bob Campbell, our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The format of the call will be opening remarks and analysis by Jose, followed by a financial review from Bob. These discussions will be followed by a Q&A answer period, and we expect the call to last about 60 minutes.
We have a lot of things to talk about today, so I'd like to turn it over to José.
Jose Ramon MasThank you, Marc. Good morning, and welcome to MasTec's fourth quarter and year-end call. Today, I'll discuss our full-year results and provide an overview of 2012. Before getting into details, I'd like to take a step back and make some observations. A few years ago, we publicly set out to diversify our business and put ourselves in a position to have greater growth opportunities with improved margins. Over the course of the last 5 years, we've tripled revenues and almost quadrupled EBITDA. We've accomplished our objectives despite a difficult market environment. While these are impressive financial results, our greatest accomplishment is how we've positioned ourselves across a number of growth industries, which we feel will offer us expanding opportunities for both continued growth and better margins during an improving market environment, which we are today clearly seeing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV