1-Month Relative Strength: 33.85%
Nearest Resistance: $62Nearest Support: $56 Dillard's (DDS) is another retail chain that's enjoying significant relative strength over the broad market in 2012. Not surprisingly, with investors still knee-deep in the tail end of earnings season, Dillard's rally has been fuelled by the firm's fourth quarter numbers. The firm announced earnings of $2.21 in February, increasing the firm's profitability by 43% versus the same quarter last year. As we head into March trading, that momentum appears to be in full force. >>5 Big Stocks to Trade for March Gains Shares are consolidating a bit in today's session, cooling off after rallying for each of the last eight trading days. While that's been great for existing shareholders, for traders new to DDS, this setup looks less appealing than the others we've looked at. It's very possible that we'll see a throwback to test support at $56. Wait for a new 52-week high before buying.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV