Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE: PJC) today stated in response to media attention that, in the ordinary course of business, it routinely evaluates corporate development ideas and opportunities. These include possibilities in the Asia market, such as a joint venture, as the company considers alternatives for improving the performance of its small Hong Kong-based subsidiary. As it considers these Asia alternatives, however, Piper Jaffray intends to remain an independent public company.
About Piper Jaffray
Piper Jaffray is a leading investment bank and asset management firm serving clients in the U.S. and internationally. Proven advisory teams combine deep product and sector expertise with ready access to global capital. Founded in 1895, the firm is headquartered in Minneapolis and has offices across the United States and in Hong Kong, London and Zurich. www.piperjaffray.com
© 2012 Piper Jaffray Companies, 800 Nicollet Mall, Suite 800,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-7020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV