DENVER, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted interviews with executives and analysts on Oil & Gas 360® ( www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
A total of 10 interviews covering a variety of topics were arranged and conducted in San Francisco, California, at The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 ( www.theoilandservicesconference.com) on February 21-23, 2012. Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- Supply and demand economics in the oil and natural gas industry;
- Seismic trends in North America and abroad;
- Iran and the upward pressure on oil prices;
- Shale play activity in the Mississippian, Utica and Eagle Ford;
- Water treatment and fluid management services;
- New OilService technology and international service trends;
- Mergers & acquisitions landscape.
Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing Oil & Gas 360® at www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Tom Petrie, Vice Chairman – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Steve Moore, Chief Executive Officer – BRS Resources (TSX.V: BRS)
- Mark Urness, Managing Director – CLSA
- David Demshur, Chairman and CEO – Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, President and CEO – Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- Don Klapko, President and CEO – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Richard Miles, President and CEO – Geokinetics (NYSE Amex: GOK)
- Jonathan Hoopes, President and COO – GreenHunter Energy (NYSE Amex: GRH)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and CEO – Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR)
- Terry Barr, President – Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (NYSE Amex: SSN)
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 – London, England – June 13-14, 2012 http://www.enercomlogc.com/
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 17 – Denver, Colorado – August 12-16, 2012 www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 – San Francisco, California – February 21-23, 2012 www.theoilandservicesconference.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV