March 1, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted interviews with executives and analysts on Oil & Gas 360® (
), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
A total of 10 interviews covering a variety of topics were arranged and conducted in
San Francisco, California
, at The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 (
February 21-23, 2012
. Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- Supply and demand economics in the oil and natural gas industry;
- Seismic trends in North America and abroad;
- Iran and the upward pressure on oil prices;
- Shale play activity in the Mississippian, Utica and Eagle Ford;
- Water treatment and fluid management services;
- New OilService technology and international service trends;
- Mergers & acquisitions landscape.
Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing Oil & Gas 360® at
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
About EnerCom, Inc.
- Tom Petrie, Vice Chairman – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Steve Moore, Chief Executive Officer – BRS Resources (TSX.V: BRS)
- Mark Urness, Managing Director – CLSA
- David Demshur, Chairman and CEO – Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, President and CEO – Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- Don Klapko, President and CEO – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Richard Miles, President and CEO – Geokinetics (NYSE Amex: GOK)
- Jonathan Hoopes, President and COO – GreenHunter Energy (NYSE Amex: GRH)
- Gary Evans, Chairman and CEO – Magnum Hunter Resources (NYSE: MHR)
- Terry Barr, President – Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (NYSE Amex: SSN)
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in
, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
About Oil & Gas 360®
Oil & Gas 360® is a one-stop source for news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.For more information about EnerCom, its services, Conferences and Oil & Gas 360® please call +303-296-8834, or visit
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.