Superior Industries International, Inc. (NYSE:SUP) today announced the promotion of Kerry A. Shiba to executive vice president.
Previously senior vice president, Shiba continues in his role as chief financial officer, a position he has held since joining the company in October 2010.
“In his relatively brief tenure with Superior, Kerry has made significant contributions to the company,” said Steven J. Borick, chairman and chief executive officer. “He has been deeply involved in developing the strategic direction for the company, as well as demonstrating solid financial acumen. Kerry has implemented systems and processes that are allowing us to better manage our business. A talented, proven leader, Kerry also has strengthened our financial organization and been a catalyst for improving many aspects of Superior overall.”
Prior to joining Superior, Shiba was senior vice president/chief financial & restructuring officer and president of the original equipment business unit of Remy International, Inc., a supplier of components to automobile and truck manufacturers. He previously held senior management positions with Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, including vice president and chief financial officer, and served in senior financial management roles with The BF Goodrich Company. Shiba also is a member of the board of directors of Ramsey Industries LLC.About Superior Industries Superior is the largest manufacturer of aluminum wheels for passenger cars and light-duty vehicles in North America. From its five plants in both the U.S. and Mexico, the company supplies aluminum wheels to the original equipment market. Major customers include Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, BMW, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. For more information, visit www.supind.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV