Deal A Day Group Signs Partnership Agreement With Boy And Girls Club Of Long Beach, California
Deal A Day Group Corp. (the “Company” or “DADG”) (OTC Pink Markets: DEEL) announces the signing of a partnership agreement with Boy and Girls Club of Long Beach, California. DADG will provide an affiliate-type percentage of sales from its daily deal site www.ridethedeal.com as a donation back to the Boy and Girls Club.
“We are both happy and grateful to partner with Ridethedeal.com to support the kids in our local community,” says Trent Bryson, Executive Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Long Beach. “I believe our generation is looking to create a greater society and cause-driven companies will play a major role in helping creating a better society over the next 10 years. Companies like Tom’s Shoes, Cuipo, Project 7, and now Ridethedeal.com are on the forefront of the next generation of companies building a better global environment for the next generation.”
“Working hand in hand with local charities like the Long Beach Boys and Girls Club, is a key component of our mission and vision to create relationships with the people that help to give back to the community,” says L. Eric Kaiser, Chief Executive Officer, Ride the Deal. “We are proud to support local charities, and believe our consumers and merchants are excited to be involved.”
DADG is committed to supporting local communities and charities where it is establishing its daily deal websites and is working to establish similar programs.
About Deal a Day Group Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV