PLYMOUTH, Mich. and HAMBURG, Germany, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq: RSTI), one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of laser sources and laser-based solutions, will host an Analyst Day at its headquarters in Plymouth, MI, on March 15, 2012, from 11:00 AM (Eastern) to approximately 2:00 PM (Eastern). Presentations will be given by senior management, including Chief Executive Officer, Gunther Braun, and Chief Financial Officer, Ingrid Mittelstadt. After the presentations, there will be a tour of the facilities.
Interested equity analysts should register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details and logistical arrangements will be provided after registration. We request that interested parties register by March 9, 2012.
The analyst day presentation will be available on ROFIN-SINAR's Investor Relations website at www.rofin.com shortly following the event.
About ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc.With operational headquarters in Plymouth, Michigan, and Hamburg, Germany, ROFIN-SINAR Technologies Inc. designs, develops, engineers and manufactures laser sources and laser-based system solutions for a wide range of applications. With production facilities in the US, Germany, UK, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Singapore, and China, ROFIN-SINAR is one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers of industrial lasers and currently has more than 42,000 laser units installed worldwide and serves more than 4,000 customers. ROFIN-SINAR's shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol RSTI and are listed in Germany in the "Prime Standard" segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under ISIN US7750431022. ROFIN is part of the Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 2000 Index. Additional information is available on ROFIN-SINAR's home page: http://www.rofin.com. Contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV