NBC News And Dial Global Team Up To Create New 24-Hour Radio News Network
NEW YORK, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NBC News and Dial Global (NASDAQ: DIAL), America's national radio news leader, announced today a partnership to present a new, 24-hour, radio news network—NBC News Radio. The network will be distributed to radio stations nationwide by Dial Global and will give those stations access to the global resources of NBC News including: live simulcasts of breaking news from NBC and MSNBC, and reports from top NBC News correspondents including NBC News Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd, Chief Pentagon Correspondent Jim Miklaszewski, Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent Andrea Mitchell, Chief Justice Department Correspondent Pete Williams and Senior Investigative Correspondent Lisa Myers. NBC News Radio will also feature Brian Williams, anchor and managing editor of "NBC Nightly News" and David Gregory, host of "Meet the Press."
"This alliance presents NBC News an opportunity to deliver our high-quality journalism to even more news consumers across the country through the expansive Dial Global network," said NBC News President Steve Capus. "NBC News is already America's number-one news network – now, through this new 24-hour radio news channel we can further expand our unparalleled reach and audience."
"Through our new partnership with NBC News, we are proud to continue in the tradition of defining great moments for radio listeners across our country," said Spencer Brown, Co-President/CEO of Dial Global."Millions of Americans start and end their day with NBC News," said Bart Tessler, EVP, News & Talk Programming, Dial Global. "We are pleased to bring more great NBC News content to an even wider audience 24/7." Dial Global delivers more news to more radio listeners than any other media company. The Executive Producer of NBC News Radio is Elizabeth O'Connell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV