NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Halliburton (HAL), Herbalife (HLF), HSN (HSNI), Praxair (PX), Everest Re Group (RE), Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) and Westlake Chemical (WLK).
Each of the was rated buy at TheStreet Ratings.
"We believe N. America (NA) will hold up much better than most expect and that international margins will surprise to upside as we go through 2012," Deutsche Bank analysts wrote in a Feb. 9 report. "We are realistic, however, that there will be little near-term evidence of this with activity transitioning out of gas plays in NA and seasonality internationally. This uncertainty may weigh on the stock near-term but we believe patience will be rewarded. HAL's leading market position in the US and international growth leave it well positioned and we rate it BUY."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was about the same as it was last year. Halliburton has strong liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.92, showing that the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 27.23% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $44.13. The stock closed Thursday at $36.50 and has risen 5.77% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV