HCA Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HCA) will present at the following investor conferences in March:
March 6 at 10:25 am ET at Raymond James 33rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida.
March 14 at 10:15 am ET at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference in Miami, Florida.
A link to the live audio broadcasts and a copy of any related presentation materials will be available at the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.hcahealthcare.com. The webcast will be archived and available for replay.At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, HCA is a leading provider of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed facilities that includes 163 hospitals and 109 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain. Richard M. Bracken serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA, and R. Milton Johnson is the company’s President and Chief Financial Officer. All references to “Company” and “HCA” as used throughout this release refer to HCA Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV