Publisher Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Andrew Breitbart, a publisher and conservative political commentator known for his network of news Web sites, has died of natural causes. He was 43.
Breitbart died shortly after midnight Thursday in Los Angeles, according to his Web site biggovernment.com.
|Andrew Breitbart has died at 43.|
"We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior," biggovernment.com said. "Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love."Breitbart was a former researcher for Arianna Huffington and later helped launch her Web site, The Huffington Post. Breitbart, known in political circles as a conservative commentator, had worked as an assistant for Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report and also wrote for The Washington Times. "Andrew is at rest, yet the happy warrior lives on, in each of us," biggovernment.com said. -- Written by Joe Deaux in New York. >Contact by Email. >Follow Joe Deaux on Twitter. Subscribe on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV