KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) will hold a public investor event on Monday, March 12, 2012 from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm EDT. The event will include an in-depth discussion of KKR Capstone, whose executives work exclusively with KKR and its portfolio companies to drive operational improvements. Henry R. Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO of KKR, and Dean B. Nelson, Head of KKR Capstone, will be among the presenters.
A live audio webcast as well as related presentation materials will be available to all interested parties through the Public Investors section of KKR & Co. L.P’s website at http://ir.kkr.com/kkr_ir/kkr_events.cfm. Additionally, the investor event may be accessed by dialing (800) 850-2903 (US callers) or +1 (253) 237-1169 (non-US callers); a pass code is not required. For those unable to join the live audio webcast or call, a replay will be available on the website shortly after the event.
Any questions regarding the investor event may be addressed to KKR's Investor Relations group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KKRFounded in 1976 and led by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, KKR is a leading global investment firm with $59.0 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2011. With offices around the world, KKR manages assets through a variety of investment funds and accounts covering multiple asset classes. KKR seeks to create value by bringing operational expertise to its portfolio companies and through active oversight and monitoring of its investments. KKR complements its investment expertise and strengthens interactions with investors through its client relationships and capital markets platform. KKR is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:KKR). For additional information, please visit KKR’s website at www.kkr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV