LEXINGTON, Ky., March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- News Facts
Corporate News and Recognition
Lexmark performed well in 2011 in the midst of a challenging economic environment around the world. The company continued solid execution of its strategic initiatives throughout the year, focusing intently on bringing greater productivity to business customers through innovative technology and a rapidly growing software and managed print services (MPS) business. Lexmark was recently positioned a leader in MPS by leading IT market research and advisory firm IDC.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/48230-lexmark-perceptive-software-quarterly-business-roundup(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120301/MM55170 ) Lexmark also began 2012 with numerous accolades for its leadership in corporate social responsibility and commitment to global citizenship, both of which continue to be high priorities for the company.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the full year and fourth quarter of 2011, which included quarterly revenue at the top end of the guidance range as well as record laser supplies revenue, strong Perceptive Software growth and a record gross profit margin percentage for the year and quarter. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on March 16, 2012, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 5, 2012.
- Lexmark has been positioned a Leader, according to IT research firm IDC's recent MPS MarketScape report, which analyzes the competitive fitness of companies providing MPS. IDC's multivendor study showed that Lexmark earned high marks on its MPS strategy and capabilities, particularly in the areas of customer service, operational execution and go-to-market approach.
- Trust Across America™, a think tank dedicated to unraveling the complexities of trustworthy business behavior, has recently bestowed two significant honors on Lexmark. Among nearly 2,500 public companies, Lexmark has been named to the Top 10 Most Trustworthy Public Companies list for the second year in a row. The company also named Lexmark's Chairman and CEO Paul Rooke to its list of Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior for 2012. Rooke was evaluated, along with hundreds of other candidates, and chosen amongst those leaders who are helping create trustworthy companies.
- Lexmark was named a winner in the 2012 Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards, which honors the top manufacturing executives and organizations for their achievements. Lexmark was recognized as a leader in the sustainability category for its Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program that provides customers an easy option to return and recycle used ink and toner cartridges.
- Lexmark's newly announced OfficeEdge Pro5500 Color MFP was recognized by leading industry test lab BERTL with a 5-Star rating for its exceptional overall performance in testing. BERTL highly recommends the Lexmark device for small businesses and enterprises that require a fully functional color inkjet MFP.
- On Jan. 30, 2012, the Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500 was awarded an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars by Melissa Riofrio at PCWorld and was No.1 in the Top 10 Inkjet Multifunction Printer Category.
- Lexmark honored the first three recipients of INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award. The program recognizes outstanding Central Kentucky area middle and high school science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) teachers. Lexmark presented each teacher with a $1,000 award to be used in furthering STEM education in their classrooms.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV