Cooper Standard To Host Conference Call And Webcast On March 14 To Discuss Fourth Quarter And Year End 2011 Financial Results
NOVI, Mich., March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The executive team of Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (OTCBB: COSH), the parent company of Cooper Standard Automotive, will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, March 14 at 9 a.m. ET to discuss its fourth quarter and year end 2011 results, provide a general business update and respond to investor questions.
The company expects to release results for the fourth quarter and year end 2011 on Monday, March 12. The company's earnings results will also be posted to the Cooper Standard website, http://www.cooperstandard.com, once released.
An interactive webcast will also be available by clicking here.To participate in the live question-and-answer session, callers in the United States and Canada should dial toll-free 800-949-4315 (international callers dial 678-825-8315) and provide the conference ID 55352581 or ask to be connected to the Cooper Standard teleconference. Callers should dial in at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. Financial and automotive analysts are invited to ask questions after the presentations are made. Individuals unable to participate during the live teleconference or webcast may visit the Investors portion of the Cooper Standard website ( http://www.cooperstandard.com) for a webcast or podcast replay of the presentation.
About Cooper Standard Cooper Standard, headquartered in Novi, Mich., is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include body sealing systems, fluid handling systems and anti-vibration systems. Cooper Standard employs approximately 21,000 people globally and operates in 19 countries around the world. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.cooperstandard.com. COSH_F SOURCE Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV