SUGAR LAND, Texas, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NASDAQ: ARSD) announced today that a conference call will be held on March 8, 2012, to discuss 2011 fourth quarter and year end financial results. A webcast accompanied by presentation slides may be viewed at: public.viavid.com/viavision/index.php?id=130728
The conference call and live webcast will take place at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Thursday, March 8, 2012. Anyone interested in participating should call 1-877-941-2069 if calling within the United States or 1-480-629-9713 if calling internationally. Playback will be available until March 15, 2012. To listen to the playback, please call 1-877-870-5176 if calling within the United States or 1-858-384-5517 if calling internationally. Use pin number 4518745 for the replay.
A link to a simultaneous webcast of the teleconference will be available at www.arabianamericandev.com through Windows Media Player or RealPlayer. A replay of the call will also be available through the same link. The webcast replay will be available for one month after the call.
About Arabian American Development Company (ARSD)ARSD owns and operates a petrochemical facility located in southeast Texas just north of Beaumont which specializes in high purity petrochemical solvents and other solvent type manufacturing. The Company is also the original developer and now a 37% owner of AMAK, a Saudi Arabian joint stock mining company. Company Contact: Nick Carter, President and Chief Executive Officer(409) 385-8300 email@example.com Investor Contact: Cameron DonahueHayden IR(651) 653-1854 Cameron@haydenir.com SOURCE Arabian American Development Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV