- Monitronics’ full year 2011 revenue increased 10.9% to $311.9 million, and Monitronics’ full year 2011 recast Adjusted EBITDA 1 increased 11.9% to $217.1 million with a Company recast net loss from continuing operations 1 of $25.6 million
- Monitronics surpassed the 700,000 customer mark, finishing 2011 with 700,880 accounts
- Ascent completed its transition out of the media services business with the sale of its content distribution business and closure of its systems integration unit
- Ascent completed the integration of Monitronics and transitioned all corporate and administrative functions from Los Angeles to Dallas and Denver
- Ascent repurchased 269,659 shares of Ascent Series A stock at an average price of $42.60 per share for a total cost of $11.5 million, representing approximately 2% of Ascent’s outstanding Series A shares
Ascent Capital Group Announces Financial Results For The Quarter And Full Year Ended December 31, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.