Retailer Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) today announced that owned sales totaled $207.9 million for the four weeks ended February 25, 2012 compared to $196.2 million for the four weeks ended February 26, 2011, a 6.0% increase. Comparable store sales increased 6.6% for the month.
For February, the strongest categories included women’s contemporary and WEAR NOW apparel; handbags; and men’s accessories, shoes, furnishings, and contemporary apparel.
Saks Incorporated operates 46 Saks Fifth Avenue stores, 60 Saks OFF 5TH stores, and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV