Retailer Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) today announced that owned sales totaled $207.9 million for the four weeks ended February 25, 2012 compared to $196.2 million for the four weeks ended February 26, 2011, a 6.0% increase. Comparable store sales increased 6.6% for the month.
For February, the strongest categories included women’s contemporary and WEAR NOW apparel; handbags; and men’s accessories, shoes, furnishings, and contemporary apparel.
Saks Incorporated operates 46 Saks Fifth Avenue stores, 60 Saks OFF 5TH
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV