3Gstore.de: Be The First To Get The IPad 3
SHANGHAI, Mar. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Want to be the first to get your hands on the iPad 3? Beginning on February 24th, 2012, 3Gstore.de is holding a presale for the much anticipated iPad3 - due for release in March of this year. If you're not particularly fond of camping outside the Apple store for each product release, this is the perfect opportunity to set yours aside today! 3Gstore.de is a subsidiary of Avazu, Inc.
How does it work? It's simple: You make a deposit of 100 Euros. Once 3Gstore.de has received the specifications and prices of various models, you will be contacted to choose one. After transferring the remaining balance, the store will send your iPad3 to your delivery address as soon as it is available. Since iPad3 prices have not been confirmed, 3Gstore.de cannot guarantee RRP. However, you have the option to cancel your order at any time for a full refund of your original payment.
There have been rumors for some time that Apple is expected to release two models of the iPad3 - 16GB and 32GB, expected to carry a 2048 x 1536 "Retina" display with four times the pixels of the iPad 2. It may also be thicker than its predecessor - but will still be supported by the Smart Cover. The company is also rumored to be working on an 8 inch version of the iPad to compliment the 9.8 incher.3Gstore.de offers great deals for electronic goods like unlocked smart phones, tablets and accessories. Next to the popular Apple, Samsung and HTC products you also find great smart phone & tablet alternatives for little pay. SOURCE Avazu Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV