PITTSBURGH, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) today announced that management will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer Conference on Thursday, March 8th at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time at The New York Palace Hotel.
The presentation and slides will be webcast and can be accessed live or as an archived replay from the link on the Dick's Sporting Goods Investor Relations website at www.dickssportinggoods.com/investors.
About Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer. As of January 12, 2012, the Company operates 480 Dick's Sporting Goods stores in 43 states, 81 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce and catalog operations for both Dick's Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/investors. The Company's website is not part of this press release.Contact: Timothy E. Kullman, EVP – Finance, Administration and Chief Financial Officer or Anne-Marie Megela, Director, Investor Relations724-273-3400 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV