Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. (NYSE Amex: IDN) (ICMOBIL), a leading technology company specializing in wireless and identity systems, has been ranked 18 th overall in the Puget Sound Business Journal’s annual list of largest employers of software developers in the Puget Sound region. Rankings are calculated by annual gross revenue as reviewed by the Business Journal’s research staff.
Steve Williams, Chief Executive Officer of Intellicheck Mobilisa, stated, “Our company continues its robust growth, and our ranking on the Business Journal’s list for 2012 acknowledges the hard work we have put into building ICMOBIL’s revenues. We strive to create a healthy growth curve combined with a fun and exciting work environment. Hopefully, this ranking will steer those seeking software development jobs to our company, and entice them to apply for employment.”
Intellicheck Mobilisa was ranked 19 th overall by the Business Journal in 2010.
About Intellicheck MobilisaIntellicheck Mobilisa (ICMOBIL) is a leading technology company that is engaged in developing and marketing wireless technology and identity systems for various applications, including mobile and handheld access control and security systems for the government, military and commercial markets. ICMOBIL’s products include the Fugitive Finder system, an advanced ID card access control product currently protecting approximately 100 military and federal locations; ID-Check, a patented technology that instantly reads, analyzes, and verifies encoded data in magnetic stripes and barcodes on government-issued IDs from U.S. and Canadian jurisdictions, designed to improve the Customer Experience for the financial, hospitality and retail sectors; and Aegeus, a wireless security buoy system for the government, military and oil industry. For more news and information on ICMOBIL, please visit www.icmobil.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV