- Released a new version of our leading product, Jacada Workspace version 6.0, which includes an innovative, new User Interface, Dynamic Views.
- Executed an agreement with a new customer in the healthcare industry for the purchase of Jacada’s Workspace suite of products.
- Fourth quarter revenues were $2.7 million with a net loss of $2.0 million
- Annual revenues were $12.4 million with a net loss of $6.6 million
- Cash and Cash Equivalents at the end of 2011 were $14.1 million compared to $18.5 million at the end of 2010. As result of better expense control and selective, targeted investment in areas such as sales and marketing and research and development, the company has decreased its use of cash in operating activities.
Jacada Reports Fourth Quarter And Annual 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.