Dex One Achieves Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Guidance
In addition, a live Web cast will be available at www.DexOne.com and an archived version will be accessible for up to one year. A replay of the conference call can also be accessed from within the United States by dialing 866-416-1172 and internationally by dialing 203-369-0713. There is no pass code for the telephonic replay, which will be available through March 15.
1) These are non-GAAP financial measures. Please see the discussion of non-GAAP financial measures in the schedules and related footnotes at the end of this press release.
2) Full year guidance for net revenue, adjusted EBITDA, free cash flow and adjusted net debt originally provided on July 28, 2011. Fourth quarter ad sales guidance was provided on November 3, 2011.ABOUT DEX ONE CORPORATION Dex One Corporation (NYSE: DEXO) is a leading marketing solutions provider helping local businesses and their customers connect wherever and whenever they choose to search. Building on its heritage of delivering print-based solutions, the company provides integrated products and services to help its clients establish their digital presence and generate leads. Dex One’s locally based marketing experts offer a broad network of local marketing solutions including online, mobile and print search solutions, such as DexKnows.com. For more information, visit www.DexOne.com. SAFE HARBOR PROVISION Certain statements contained in this press release regarding Dex One Corporation’s future operating results, performance, business plans, prospects, guidance and any other statements not constituting historical fact are “forward-looking statements” subject to the safe harbor created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Where possible, the words “believe,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “should,” “will,” “would,” “planned,” “estimated,” “potential,” “goal,” “outlook,” “may,” “predicts,” “could,” or the negative of such terms, or other comparable expressions, as they relate to Dex One Corporation or its management, have been used to identify such forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements reflect only Dex One Corporation’s current beliefs and assumptions with respect to future business plans, prospects, decisions and results, and are based on information currently available to Dex One Corporation. Accordingly, the statements are subject to significant risks, uncertainties and contingencies, which could cause Dex One Corporation’s actual operating results, performance or business plans or prospects to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by, these statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV