Rimage Corporation (Nasdaq:RIMG) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, payable on March 20, 2012 to shareholders of record on March 5, 2012. Based on the current stock price, this represents an approximately 6% yield.
“Last quarter, the Board approved a 70% increase in the quarterly dividend to $0.17 per share based on its expectations of double digit revenue growth in 2012 and continued strong cash generation,” said Sherman Black, president and CEO of Rimage. “The outlook for Rimage remains strong and the Board has acknowledged its confidence through its approval of this second $0.17 per share quarterly dividend.”
About Rimage Corporation
Founded in 1978, Rimage Corporation (NASDAQ: RIMG) helps businesses deliver digital content directly and securely to their customers and employees. Its disc publishing business, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, supplies more than 10,000 customers in North America, Europe and Asia with industry-leading solutions that archive, distribute and protect content on CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs™. With its acquisition of Qumu, Rimage is a leader in the rapidly growing enterprise video communications market. The combination of Qumu and Rimage’s disc publishing business and virtual publishing initiative enables businesses to securely deliver their videos, documents, audio files and images in today’s multi-platform, multi-device world. Additional information can be found at www.rimagecorp.com.Blu-ray Disc™ is a trademark of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV