The Audi Group In The Fiscal Year 2011: New Records For Deliveries, Revenue And Profit
INGOLSTADT, Germany, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- 2011: Largest volume increase in the history of the Company
- Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG: "We want to grow faster than the market as a whole again in 2012."
- CFO Strotbek confirms qualitative growth strategy: "With its rate of return ratios, the Audi Group is one of the most profitable companies in the automotive industry."
- Cross reference: Picture is available via epa european pressphoto agency and can be downloaded free of charge at: http://www.presseportal.de/story.htx?firmaid=6730
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts