Shoe Privee Announces The Addition Of New Shoe Lines For Their Fabulous Luxe Collection
LOS ANGELES, March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoe Privee, The Ultimate Shoe Club, has officially announced that they will be showcasing two new shoe lines in their fabulous Luxe Collection this month. With shoes selling out quicker than expected, Shoe Privee had no other choice but to bring in more stunning shoes to this collection for their members.
Head buyer, Courtney Rheuban, has put her chic touch to the collection by adding higher end brands that will inspire fashion-forward girls everywhere. "We are excited to offer our members Lovely People and Penny Loves Kenny for those looking for a better design and material," says Courtney.
Tetra by Lovely People will be available March 1st for 69.95. Jeno by Penny Loves Kenny will be available at the end of the month when they do a mid-week release for $59.95.Lovely People and Penny Loves Kenny are a spectacular addition to our existing lines, including Qupid, Qupid Luxe, Liliana, Go Max, Eny, Pierre Dumas, Red Kiss, Two Lips, Two Lips Too, Naughty Monkey, Not Rated, Dollhouse, Anne Michelle, Bambee, Privileged, Oppo, SMAC, Radiant and Prestige. Shoe Privee is quickly becoming the hottest new club in the the world of shoes. With no monthly membership fees and an array of the best styles available, girls are flocking over to see what Shoe Privee has to offer. SOURCE Shoe Privee
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV