Now With Cover Stories, Flipboard For IPad Has A Single Place To Quickly Find Interesting News From Friends And Sources
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cover Stories, a beloved feature first introduced on Flipboard™ for iPhone® and iPod Touch® in December, is now available on Flipboard for iPad®. Cover Stories gives readers one place to quickly catch up on some of the most interesting stories, posts and photos from everything they have connected to their Flipboard. Cover Stories shows up as a new, "double tile" on Flipboard's first page. Cover Stories learns what readers like from their interactions with news, posts and photos shared by friends and sources. Over time Cover Stories on Flipboard gets more and more relevant, giving readers one place to quickly catch up on their social news.
On the iPad, the design and editorial teams have infused Flipboard with even more timeless print principles, applying the feel and flow of a magazine to real-time social media content. For instance, new covers, typography overlays on photos and beautiful full-bleed images make the social magazine pages resemble the beauty of print design that people love so much even more than before.
By Popular DemandBased on reader feedback, this edition of Flipboard also includes the following additions:
- A third page in the Flipboard Table of Contents gives readers more tiles, now with a total of 32 tiles, to quickly dive into favorite Flipboard sections.
- New first launch experience on Flipboard for iPad during which a reader can pick topics of interest to get started -- from Tech to Travel. This set-up now mirrors the new user process from Flipboard for iPhone.
- In addition to having whole Google Reader feed, now it's possible to add a specific Google Reader folder as a Flipboard tile.
- A simple way to get international content with recommended regional reading - the first eight countries now accessible in settings. More on this below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV