The second segment we have is the software segment and ERP for print professional or mailing the business processes of those print professional to about 15% of our revenue, gross margin venture 70% and growing. The gross rate of the fairly phenomenal as print professional starts to adopt bigger sized software or more sophisticated software to become more efficient. We grew 41% last year with guided Q1 in the same range and continue to grow at that type of gross rate.
And then the third segment is the fiery segment which is really a print server addressing the print activities that are moving towards short run high quality type of print activities. And then EFI is a unique competitive advantage of being able to provide products from acquisition of content all the way to production and creating an ecosystem of hardware ink services and software right around to move from analog printing into a digitized process of printing and that's what we're working about.
And maybe you can just talk about a little bit the competitive landscape and just mention like who you're competing with, who are the big players in those various areas that you are operating in.Unidentified Company RepresentativeYes, so as an ecosystem, print server production engine, ink services and software, there is no competition that can reproduce that. So we are very unique from that aspect. In every one of the segment be it print server, the fiery segment or the software, the apps business or the inkjet, we have a different competitive landscape. If you talk about Fiery between servers, we have about 50% market share in the high end point server. The other competition is clear that Kodak bought a few years ago, they have bought 15% market share and then about 30-35% is kind of pre-server embedded into a big multifunction point.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV