- Herald preferred and common shareholders who made valid cash elections will receive $3.6587 in cash for each share of Herald stock for which they made such an election;
- Herald preferred and common shareholders who made valid stock elections will receive 0.1569 of a share of BKU common stock for each share of Herald stock for which they made such an election; and
- Herald preferred and common shareholders who did not make a valid election will receive 0.1569 of a share of BKU common stock per share of Herald stock for approximately 23% of the shares for which they did not make an election and $3.6587 per share in cash for the remaining shares of Herald stock for which they did not make an election.
BankUnited, Inc. Completes Acquisition Of Herald National Bank And Becomes A Bank Holding Company
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.