Tournigan Energy Ltd. (TVC: TSX-V; TGP: Frankfurt).
Tournigan’s Annual and Special Meeting (“AGM”) was held on Thursday, February 29, 2012. The following matters were approved at the AGM as set out in the Management Information Circular dated January 25, 2012, and available at www.sedar.com.
1. The number of Directors was set at eight, and Messrs. Peter Bojtos, Michael Hopley, Dorian (Dusty) Nicol, Rex McLennan, Andreas Mittler, David Montgomery, Ronald Shorr and Philip Williams were elected as Directors for the ensuing year.
2. KPMG LLP were re-appointed as the Company’s auditors for the ensuing year.3. Renewal of the Company’s Stock Option Plan was approved. 4. Renewal of the shareholders’ rights plan for three years was approved. The shareholders’ rights plan is filed on Tournigan’s profile at www.sedar.com as a Security Holders Document. At the board of directors meeting immediately following the AGM the board appointed Dorian (Dusty) Nicol as the President and Chief Executive Officer, Alva “Al” Kuestermeyer as Executive Vice President and Doris Meyer as Chief Financial Officer and Secretary. Al Kuestermeyer was formerly the Vice President Engineering/Environmental and the board congratulated Al on his promotion. On February 29, 2012, Tournigan issued 53,639,848 pre-consolidation common shares to Mawson Resources Ltd. to complete the acquisition of seven uranium properties: the Hotagen, Duobblon, Kapell and Aronsjö projects in Sweden and the Riutta, Asento and Nuottijärvi projects in Finland. Mawson will distribute the post-consolidation Tournigan shares on a pro rata basis to its shareholders pursuant to a plan of arrangement prior to April 30, 2012. Tournigan has taken the final steps to consolidate its shares on a 5 old for 1 new basis, record date March 1, 2012, change its name to European Uranium Resources Ltd. and at the opening of trading on March 1, 2012 the Company will trade on the TSX Venture Exchange as EUU.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV