Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EIG) announced today that Douglas D. Dirks, president and chief executive officer, will speak at the 37 th Annual Association of Insurance and Financial Analysts (AIFA) Conference, March 5 – 6, 2012 at the Waldorf Astoria in Naples, Fla. EMPLOYERS®, America's small business insurance specialist®, is a leading national workers' compensation provider dedicated to helping America's small businesses run more productive, profitable businesses.
Mr. Dirks will speak as part of a panel discussion titled “P&C Panel: Small-Case Commercial Strategies” on Monday, March 5 at 1:45 p.m. EST. The panel will be moderated by Michael Nannizzi of Goldman Sachs & Company, Inc. In addition, Employers Holdings senior management will meet with investors each day of the conference.
Presentation materials used by senior management will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Employers Holdings website at www.employers.com on March 3, 2012.
About Employers Holdings, Inc.Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EIG) is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates throughout the United States. Insurance is offered by Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions. Additional information can be found at: www.employers.com. Copyright © 2012 EMPLOYERS. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV