Accuride Corporation (NYSE: ACW) – a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry – today announced that it has appointed Gregory A. Risch as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Risch had served in the role on an interim basis since October 2011.
“Greg has done an outstanding job leading the company’s Finance team since taking over as Interim CFO last fall,” said Rick Dauch, Accuride President and CEO. “He and his team helped Accuride deliver 2011 financial results within our stated guidance range and developed a solid Annual Operating Plan for 2012. Under his leadership, the Company expanded its ABL credit facility and implemented other initiatives to significantly enhance Accuride’s liquidity. I look forward to working closely with Greg and the rest of the Accuride leadership team as we continue to drive meaningful operating and financial performance improvements across the Company.”
Risch has served in a variety of capacities in Accuride’s Finance function since joining the company in 1994, including Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer, Director of Financial Planning and Reporting, and Assistant Controller.
About Accuride CorporationWith headquarters in Evansville, Ind., USA, Accuride Corporation is a leading supplier of components to the commercial vehicle industry. The company’s products include commercial vehicle wheels, wheel-end components and assemblies, truck body and chassis parts, and other commercial vehicle components. The company’s products are marketed under its brand names, which include Accuride ®, Gunite ®, Imperial TM and Brillion TM. Accuride’s common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ACW. For more information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.accuridecorp.com.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50188258&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV