NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Oxford Resource Partners LP fell 34.3 percent to $9.13.
Gain Capital Holdings Inc. fell 19.3 percent to $5.24.
Ferro Inc. fell 18.9 percent to $5.55.TRC Companies Inc. fell 9.9 percent to $5.17. Pzena Investment Management Inc. fell 9.8 percent to $5.14. Haverty Furniture Cos. fell 9.7 percent to $11.00. Endeavour International Inc. fell 9.5 percent to $11.57. Haverty Furniture Cos. class A fell 8.9 percent to $11.10. McEwen Mining Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $5.23. Summit Hotel Properties Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $9.21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV