Excel Trust, Inc. (NYSE:EXL) announced today financial and operating results for the year and quarter ended December 31, 2011. A supplemental financial package with additional information can be found on Excel Trust's website under the Investor Relations tab.
Highlights for Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 2011
• Reported Adjusted Funds from Operations (AFFO) for the quarter of $5.4 million, or $0.17 per diluted share and for the year of $18.3 million, or $0.74 per diluted share
• Reported Funds from Operations (FFO) for the quarter of $5.1 million or $0.16 per diluted share and for the year of $15.2 million, or $0.61 per diluted share• Declared a first quarter 2012 dividend of $0.1625 per share, which equates to an annualized rate of $0.65 per share • Acquired approximately $255 million in properties • Substantially completed construction of two retail properties • Sold approximately $40 million in properties • Improved terms and expanded our unsecured credit facility to $200 million • Executed 367,900 square feet of new and renewal lease transactions in 2011 “We enhanced both the size and quality of our portfolio in 2011. We raised $207 million in additional capital from the public markets throughout the year and, along with our line of credit, used it to fund $255 million in acquisitions,” commented Gary Sabin, Excel Trust’s CEO. He continued, “We remain enthusiastic about the Company’s future given the stability of our portfolio, the depth and quality of our acquisition pipeline, and the strength of our balance sheet.” Excel Trust reported Adjusted Funds From Operations (AFFO) for the year of $18.3 million and for the fourth quarter of $5.4 million, or $0.74 and $0.17 per diluted share respectively. Excel Trust reported Funds From Operations (FFO) for the year of $15.2 million and for the fourth quarter of $5.1 million or $0.61 and $0.16 per diluted share respectively. Net loss attributable to the common stockholders’ for the year was ($2.8) million, and for the fourth quarter was ($600,000) or ($0.15) and ($0.03) per diluted share respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV