ARMONK, N.Y., Feb 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the winner of its inaugural Beacon Laureate Award, created to recognize a Business Partner which has consistently demonstrated exemplary achievement in a single Beacon Award category. IBM Business Partner Sirius Computer Solutions was selected for the award for its outstanding achievements in the category of technical excellence.
"It is with great pleasure that I recognize Sirius with the highest honor a Business Partner can receive at IBM," said Mark Hennessy, general manager, IBM Global Business Partner and Midmarket. "We are very appreciative of the resources the Sirius team dedicates to IBM and our mutual clients, from acquiring deep skills and knowledge of IBM technology to the collaborative working relationship Sirius has with our company."
As a winner of the IBM Beacon Award for technical excellence the past three years, Sirius has continued to compete at the highest level - showcasing their skills and expertise to help deliver innovative solutions for its clients. Their strong commitment to developing skills provides employees compensation through the attainment of certain levels of sales and technical skills related to IBM offerings. It is Sirius' investment in acquiring deeper skills and knowledge of IBM technology that has translated into consistently high revenue attainments while at the same time achieving excellent client satisfaction."The collaboration with Sirius has been a tremendous asset to help us build our brand awareness among an even more empowered consumer," said Mike Corey, Director of IT and eCommerce, Paragon Sports. "Sirius has been involved in every aspect from navigation to seeing which items are being viewed most often and most importantly, which ones are purchased the most and in turn, helping Paragon Sports deliver an enhanced shopping experience for consumers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV