THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TETRA or the Company) (NYSE: TTI) has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
The Company makes available, on its website and free of charge at www.tetratec.com, its Annual Report on Form 10-K, which includes the Company's complete audited financial statements, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K and other information filed with, or furnished to, the SEC, including amendments to such reports. Stockholders may receive a hard copy of the Annual Report on Form 10-K free of charge upon written request to TETRA Technologies Stockholder Relations, 24955 Interstate 45 North, The Woodlands, Texas 77380, or by calling 281/367-1983.
TETRA is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company focused on completion fluids and other products, production testing, wellhead compression, and selected offshore services including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV