PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Blount International, Inc. [NYSE: BLT] will release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 financial results on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at approximately 8:00 a.m. EST ( 5:00 a.m. PST). Blount will hold a conference call to discuss its results on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EST ( 10:00 a.m. PST). To participate, please call 1-877-317-6789 domestically (1-412-317-6789 international) and enter conference number 10011190.
The conference call may also be accessed by webcast. To participate in the webcast, register for the call and log-in through the link on Blount's website at www.blount.com. A replay will be available after the call at www.blount.com.
Blount is a global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for the forestry, lawn and garden; farm, ranch and agriculture; and construction markets, and is the market leader in manufacturing saw chain and guide bars for chainsaws. Blount sells its products in more than 115 countries around the world. For more information about Blount, please visit our website at http://www.blount.com.SOURCE Blount International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV