- Recurring Funds from Operations (“FFO”) increased 11.6% to $0.48 per diluted share over the same quarter of last year;
- Same Property Net Operating Income (“NOI”) increased by 1.4% over the fourth quarter of the prior year, with retail properties up 1.8%;
- Retail occupancy improved to 93.0% during the fourth quarter, up from 92.8% last quarter; and
- The Board of Trust Managers increased the common dividend per share 5.5% to $0.29 per quarter or $1.16 on an annualized basis.
Weingarten Realty Increases Quarterly Dividend 5.5% And Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.