BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO), the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the United States, today announced its participation in two conferences to be held in March.
Raymond James 33rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference will be held on Monday, March 5. Tony Crudele, Chief Financial Officer, and Randy Guiler, Director of Investor Relations, will attend this conference. The Company's 30-minute webcast presentation will begin at 1:05 p.m. Eastern Time.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Consumer & Retail Conference will be held on Wednesday, March 7. Jim Wright, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Christine Skold, Vice President of Investor Relations, will attend this conference. The Company's 40-minute webcast presentation will begin at 9:50 a.m. Eastern Time.
For both conferences, a webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website at TractorSupply.com, and an archive of the webcast will be accessible for 30 days.About Tractor Supply Company At December 31, 2011, Tractor Supply Company operated 1,085 stores in 44 states. The Company's stores are focused on supplying the lifestyle needs of recreational farmers and ranchers. The Company also serves the maintenance needs of those who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses. Stores are located in towns outlying major metropolitan markets and in rural communities. The Company offers the following comprehensive selection of merchandise: (1) equine, pet and small animal products, including items necessary for their health, care, growth and containment; (2) hardware, truck, towing and tool products; (3) seasonal products, including lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys; (4) maintenance products for agricultural and rural use; and (5) work/recreational clothing and footwear. SOURCE Tractor Supply Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV