- Revenues rose to $21.5 million from $11.4 million in the 2010 quarter. Total shipments of our sensor products rose to 35.0 million units from 11.2 million units in prior-year period.
- Gross margin was 35.9% compared to 41.1% in the 2010 quarter.
- Operating expenses, including a $4.5 million non-cash goodwill impairment charge related to the system solution business acquired from Crossbow Technology, totaled $11.6 million compared to $6.3 million in the 2010 quarter.
- GAAP net loss was $3.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $1.1 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, in the 2010 quarter. Before giving effect to the goodwill impairment charge, MEMSIC realized net income of $1.2 million, or $0.05 per share for the fourth quarter of 2011.
- EBITDA was ($2.3) million, compared to ($0.1) million in the 2010 quarter. Before giving effect to the goodwill impairment charge, EBITDA for the 2011 fourth quarter was $2.2 million.
MEMSIC Reports Another Quarter Of Record Revenues
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.