- Revenues rose to $21.5 million from $11.4 million in the 2010 quarter. Total shipments of our sensor products rose to 35.0 million units from 11.2 million units in prior-year period.
- Gross margin was 35.9% compared to 41.1% in the 2010 quarter.
- Operating expenses, including a $4.5 million non-cash goodwill impairment charge related to the system solution business acquired from Crossbow Technology, totaled $11.6 million compared to $6.3 million in the 2010 quarter.
- GAAP net loss was $3.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $1.1 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, in the 2010 quarter. Before giving effect to the goodwill impairment charge, MEMSIC realized net income of $1.2 million, or $0.05 per share for the fourth quarter of 2011.
- EBITDA was ($2.3) million, compared to ($0.1) million in the 2010 quarter. Before giving effect to the goodwill impairment charge, EBITDA for the 2011 fourth quarter was $2.2 million.
MEMSIC Reports Another Quarter Of Record Revenues
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.