Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the world’s leading provider of transaction management, cloud enablement and mobility management for connected devices, today announced its participation in two upcoming investor conferences in March.
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Lawrence R. Irving, will present at:
- The Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida. The Synchronoss presentation is scheduled for Monday, March 5, 2012, at 3:25 p.m. Eastern Time.
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Lawrence R. Irving, and Chief Innovation Officer, David Berry, will present at:
- The Wedbush 2012 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York, New York. The Synchronoss presentation is scheduled for Thursday, March 8, 2012, at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast as well as the replay will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s Web site: www.synchronoss.com.About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the world’s leading provider of transaction management, cloud enablement and mobility management for connected devices. The company’s technology platforms ensure a simple and seamless on-demand channel for service providers and their customers. For more information visit us at: Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss The Synchronoss logo, Synchronoss, ConvergenceNow, InterconnectNow, ConvergenceNow Plus+ and SmartMobility are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV