Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the world’s leading provider of transaction management, cloud enablement and mobility management for connected devices, today announced its participation in two upcoming investor conferences in March.
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Lawrence R. Irving, will present at:
- The Raymond James 33 rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida. The Synchronoss presentation is scheduled for Monday, March 5, 2012, at 3:25 p.m. Eastern Time.
Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Lawrence R. Irving, and Chief Innovation Officer, David Berry, will present at:
- The Wedbush 2012 Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference in New York, New York. The Synchronoss presentation is scheduled for Thursday, March 8, 2012, at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast as well as the replay will be available on the “Investor Relations” page of the company’s Web site: www.synchronoss.com.About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the world’s leading provider of transaction management, cloud enablement and mobility management for connected devices. The company’s technology platforms ensure a simple and seamless on-demand channel for service providers and their customers. For more information visit us at: Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss The Synchronoss logo, Synchronoss, ConvergenceNow, InterconnectNow, ConvergenceNow Plus+ and SmartMobility are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV